Learning at Work Week 15th – 21st May 2017
Learning at Work Week is a campaign that was started in 1999, with the aim to put a spotlight on the importance and benefits of learning and developing at work.
With a focus on learning and development, this could lead to:
- Greater job satisfaction
- Increased motivation and productivity
- A more positive attitude and mood
- Greater engagement
- Greater recognition
- Increased morale
Introducing our employee nutrition services into the workplace will promote a greater understanding of positive and sustainable lifestyle changes that will improve the health and wellbeing of employees.
The improvement in health and wellbeing could lead to:
- Improved concentration
- Increased energy, ideas, motivation and enthusiasm
- Strengthened morale
- Improved mood and team work
- Lowered stress levels
- Increased employee happiness
- Greater work performance and job satisfaction
- Stronger immune system – therefore less illness and stress related sickness
- Reduced absenteeism and presenteeism
- Improved blood pressure, body fat, visceral fat and cholesterol
- A greater bottom line
We have recently launched our newest employee nutrition service, Toolbox Talks. These engaging and informative 4-minute videos are designed to inspire healthy and positive dietary changes across all sectors throughout the workplace. Each video is accessible through all platforms including smart phone, tablet, laptop and on the big screen, making learning at work convenient, health boosting and beneficial to both the employee and employer.
Click on the video below to view the introduction to our Toolbox Talks service.