Mother’s Day Recipe Special
This wonderfully warming dish will suit all the family. Quick and easy and hugely tasty but mild enough to please everyone.
- With 1 tablespoon of oil, add the lamb pieces and brown over a medium heat for several minutes, do this in batches if necessary. Once browned, put the lamb on plate to one side
- Add the remaining oil to the pan before adding the ginger and garlic and chilli powder and stir until combined. Once combined, add cherry tomatoes, tomato puree, dried apricots and stock before returning the lamb to the pan
- Bring to the boil and simmer for approximately 25 minutes
- Whilst the lamb is cooking, break the cauliflower into small florets before adding to a food processor. Whizz until the cauliflower resembles couscous. Add the cumin and a teaspoon of oil to a frying pan along with the cauliflower and warm through over a low heat
- Once the lamb is cooked, add spinach leaves and stir through until wilted
- Serve the lamb stew on a bed of cauli couscous before sprinkling with coriander and pine nuts/almonds, if desired