Oatie Berry Pancakes For Shrove Tuesday
Pancakes are a treat, but this doesn’t mean that need to fall off the healthy eating wagon. Stuffed full with fibre and protein, these pancakes with not only hit the spot, but will also leave you feeling full for hours!
- 90g rolled oats
- 115g low-fat cottage cheese
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 100g fresh berries
- 100g plain Greek low-fat yoghurt
- Whizz together the oats, cottage cheese, eggs and vanilla in a food processor until smooth
- Heat a large heavy based frying pan over a medium heat with a little olive oil. Spoon 2 tablespoons into the frying pan for a single pancake, you could cook up to 3 pancakes at a time depending on the size of your pan
- Cook for approximately 3 minutes, or until the tops of the pancakes begin to bubble at their edges, carefully turn and cook for a further 3 minutes
- Plate up and top with the yoghurt and fresh berries and serve immediately
Are you thinking about adding something to your health and wellbeing programme? Contact us here for more information on our Employee Nutrition Services.