Recipe Of The Week – Balsamic Sea Bass with Lentils and Greens
This sweet and sticky marinade will make you want to have this recipe over and over again. The lentils and fresh greens will leave you feeling full and satisfied.
- Put the lentils in a deep saucepan and cover with cold water. Once brought to the boil, simmer for 15-20 minutes until nearly soft
- Meanwhile, preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan
- Combine the marinade for the sea bass by mixing together the balsamic, honey, mustard and olive oil
- Place each fish fillet onto a square of foil before pouring over the marinade equally between them. Pull the sides of the foil up and twist the edges together to make individual parcels before putting in the oven for 10 minutes, or until the fish is just cooked. Once cooked, take out of the oven but don’t unwrap until you are ready to serve!
- Once the lentils have simmered for 15 minutes, add the chopped leeks and stir to combine, simmer for another 5 minutes
- Take the lentils off the heat and stir through the spinach and basil leaves before serving with the sea bass fillets