Recipe Of The Week – Chinese Chicken Wraps
Chinese chicken wraps are quick and easy and make a great lunch or on-the-go evening meal for all the family. The ingredients serve 1, so simply multiply them up to feed more. For quick take-to-work lunches, throw this together in less than 10 minutes, keep it in the fridge overnight and take to work the next day.
- 75g cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1/4 cucumber, cut into batons
- 4 large whole iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 small pot natural yoghurt
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Divide the chicken, peppers and cucumber between the 4 lettuce leaves and add an anchovy fillet to each. Alternatively use two tortilla wraps in place of lettuce leaves.
- Make your Chinese dressing by mixing together the yogurt and coriander
- Drizzle it over the wrap filling
- Roll up to make 4 wraps