Recipe Of The Week – Chinese Chicken Wraps
Chinese chicken wraps are quick and easy and make a great lunch or on-the-go evening meal for all the family. The ingredients here serve 1 so simply multiply up the ingredients to feed others. For quick take to work lunches throw this together in less than ten minutes, keep it in the fridge overnight and take it to work the next day.
- 75g cooked chicken breast, diced
- 1/2 yellow pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 red pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into batons
- 4 large whole iceberg lettuce leaves
- 4 anchovy fillets
- 1 small pot natural yogurt
- 1 tbsp coriander, chopped
- Divide the chicken, peppers and cucumber between the 4 lettuce leaves and add an anchovy fillet to each. Alternatively use two tortilla wraps in place of lettuce leaves.
- Make your Chinese dressing by mixing together the yogurt and coriander
- Drizzle it over the wrap filling
- Roll up to make 4 wraps