Recipe Of The Week – Extra Speedy Pizza
There is nothing better than having a go-to recipe to hand whenever you are running short on time. This covers all of your bases!
- Preheat oven to 200C/180C fan, put a baking sheet in the oven to heat up.
- Place the pittas in the preheated oven and leave to bake for 3 minutes, turn the bread and bake for a further 3 minutes.
- Combine the tomato puree, oregano and chilli flakes to make the tomato sauce.
- Once crispy, take out before smoothing the tomato sauce onto each pitta evenly.
- Top with the chopped veg, tuna and mozzarella cheese before placing back in the oven. Bake for approximately 5 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling.
- Once cooked, take out of the oven and place a handful of rocket leaves and halved cherry tomatoes on each pizza before tucking in.