Recipe Of The Week – Fruity Frozen Yoghurt Bark
This is the perfect snack for those who have sugar cravings after their evening meal. Instead of hitting the sweet stuff, open up your freezer and have a handful of these creamy yoghurt drops. Added ripe fruit will help to sweeten them, making them even tastier!
- Line a baking sheet with paper parchment
- Blend your fruit of choice and gently mix in the Greek yoghurt (you can also finely chop the fruit if preferred)
- Transfer the mixture to the baking sheet and spread evenly
- Transfer to the freezer for 2-3 hours
- Once frozen, snap into medium sized pieces and place into an airtight container