Recipe Of The Week – Garlic Soy Pork with Noodles and Pak Choi
This delicious recipe is ideal for the whole family. Full of flavour, easy to whip up and great as leftovers the following day.
- Combine the sesame seeds, soy sauce and garlic into a large bowl. Add the pork strips and stir to fully coat – you can cook the pork now if needed, but for the most flavour, leave to marinade overnight
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan or wok until just sizzling. Add the pork and stir fry gently for 8-10 minutes, or until cooked through
- Take off the heat and add in the chopped chilli, lime juice and coriander
- Meanwhile add the noodles to a pan of boiling water. Boil according to the instructions (usually 7-8 minutes) and drain immediately once cooked
- Cut the leaves from the pak choi root to separate. Add several tablespoons of water to a deep lidded frying pan and put over a high heat. Add the pak choi to the pan, turning several times. Reduce the heat before placing the lid on top and leaving to cook for 4-6 minutes – the leaves should have wilted and the stalks should still have a slight crunch
- Serve your pork with the freshly cooked pak choi and noodles
For full details of our Employee Nutrition Services, please find our brochure here and to chat through how this may be implemented in your workplace please call Anna on 07778 218009.