Recipe Of The Week – Mexican Bean Soup
Jan 10, 2017
A warming, filling and spicy soup that will hit the mark every time.
- Add the olive oil and chopped onion into a saucepan and put over a medium heat, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes
- Add in the garlic, chilli powder, cumin and ground coriander to the pain and stir constantly for 1 minute
- To the saucepan, add the can of chopped tomatoes, vegetable stock, passata, black beans, kidney beans and red pepper. Bring to the boil and simmer with the lid on for 10 minutes.
- Remove lid and continue to simmer for another 5 minutes
- Ladle the soup into 4 bowls, top with chopped coriander and chilli and enjoy!