Recipe of the week – Spicy Halibut Parcel
Jul 21, 2020
This delicious recipe is full of escapism and perfect after a long day spent in an office or car.
- 320g mangetout
- 320g green beans
- 4 6-ounce/170g halibut fillets
- ½ freshly ground black pepper
- zest of ½ orange, cut into thin strips
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 ½ tsp rice vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp sesame oil
- 2 tsp fresh ginger, grated
- Preheat the oven to 200C/180C fan. Cut out four 15” squares of parchment paper and arrange on two baking pans.
- Divide the green beans and mangetout evenly among the four squares. Place the halibut fillets on top, sprinkle with black pepper and top with the orange zest.
- Seperately, combine the soy sauce, rice vinegar and ginger and stir. Drizzle evenly over each of the halibut fillets.
- Cut out four more 15” squares of parchment paper and put over each of the fish fillets. Fold the edges over several time until safely sealed.
- Bake the fish for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, transfer each parchment package to a plate and serve immediately with your green veg, but be mindful of the escaping steam!