Recipe Of The Week – Steak and Guacamole Wrap
Steak and guacamole wrap is real comfort food and ideal for lunch or a fast, tasty evening meal.
This serves 2, multiply the ingredients up depending on how many you are feeding.
- In a little oil pan fry the steak on both sides until cooked how you like it
- Warm the wraps in the oven or microwave to make them flexible and warm
- When the steak is cooked remove from the pan and slice
- Coat the wraps with a thick layer of guacamole then sprinkle with a generous handful of bistrot salad leaves
- Lay the steak on to the salad leaves, fold up the base of the wrap then roll. Cut in half to serve.