Recipe of the week – Warm Prawn & Peanut Noodle Salad
This is a fantastic recipe that literally takes minutes to dish up. If you are not a fan of peanuts, then simply don’t include the peanut butter, you won’t be missing out as you’ve already got loads of flavoured included in this meal.
- 300g packet straight-to-wok noodles
- 360g packet stir-fry vegetables
- 4 tbsp coconut cream
- 4 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 1 tbsp red or green Thai curry paste
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 225g king prawns, cooked and peeled
- Small handful of fresh coriander, chopped
- 25g peanuts, chopped
- Put the noodles and stir-fry vegetables in a large bowl and cover with boiling water. Cover with clingfilm and leave for 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, put the coconut cream, peanut butter, Thai curry paste and lime juice in a bowl and mix together.
- Drain the noodles and vegetables and return to the bowl.
- Add the king prawns, coriander and half the coconut cream dressing and toss together.
- Divide among four bowls, sprinkle with the peanuts and serve with a little more of the dressing.