Learning At Work Week 14-20 May
Learning At Work Week is a great opportunity to bring businesses together, instigate fresh learning through valuable resources and arrange incentive for those looking to make positive changes.
The Healthy Employee has a number of services designed to generate knowledge, engagement and awareness for all participants. Below are a number of the immediate differences we expect to see within your organisation when partaking in The Healthy Employee services.
- Changing attitude to wellbeing and nutrition
- More positive and improved perception and awareness of the impact that nutrition can have on personal health and development
- Increased knowledge and understanding of correct and helpful nutrition
- Greater employee productivity and engagement
- Stimulating and collating employee feedback, ideas and perspective to inform future planning
- Encouraging a broader perspective on how health and wellbeing and the impact it has within the workplace, family home and social situations
- Highlighting business priorities, agendas and addressing change
These immediate positive changes have been shown to produce the following improvements over time:
- Improved blood pressure and cholesterol levels
- Decreased stress levels
- Improved sleep, energy and motivation
- Sustained weight loss
- Greater work performance and job satisfaction
- Strengthen immune system with decreased absenteeism and presenteeism
We have a range of services that suit varied workplace demands and needs including:
Engaging, informative 4 minute videos designed to inspire healthy and positive dietary changes for both sexes, across all sectors.
Providing employees with easy and convenient recipes to enable them to make healthy meal and drink choices week after week.
We work with your employees on a 1-2-1 personal appointment basis, identifying nutritional problem areas and reaching a solution.