Mother’s Day Recipe Of The Week – Smoked Salmon, Asparagus, Spinach and Sun-dried Tomato Omelette
Mar 19, 2019
Treat the Mum of the house to a delicious breakfast in bed!
- 3 eggs
- 3 thick asparagus spears, sliced length ways
- Pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- 175g smoked salmon, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 30g spinach
- 4 sun-dried tomatoes
- Preheat a griddle pan over a medium heat and add ½ tbsp olive oil. Cook for 3-4 minutes or until the asparagus is chargrilled and softened. Add in the spinach and sun-dried tomatoes and heat for a further minutes or so until the leaves have wilted and the tomatoes have warmed through.
- Whisk together the eggs with the freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the remaining ½ tbsp. olive oil to a frying pan and put over a low heat. Add in the egg mixture, pushing it into the centre of the pan using a spatula until it has cooked through and no runny egg mixture remains.
- Once cooked, remove from the heat. Scatter over the smoked salmon, asparagus, sundried tomatoes and spinach before folding over and serving.